RMA - Assessments and Returns / Repairs
The Vapery RMA Policies & Procedures + Live Status Query Search!
What is an "RMA"?
A Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA), return authorisation (RA) or return goods authorisation (RGA) is a part of the process of returning a product to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product's warranty period.
The Vapery will always strive to do as much as possible to assist when something's gone wrong - and, in accordance with our Warranty and Returns Policy, may have authorised your device to be sent in for assessment.
Irrespective of how big or small the issue or fault may be, we cannot pass a fair and consistent service without an experienced, professional assessment and report. In doing so, we are able to then ascertain whether the faulty/non-functioning device falls within one of the two below (further detailed) categories:
ITEMS REQUIRING ASSESSMENT / REPAIR: THAT WERE PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM ONE OF THE VAPERY STORES, AND, STILL WITHIN THE STANDARD WARRANTY PERIOD AND/OR CONDITIONS:
- And still within the warranty period, faulty/non-functional as a result of manufacture defect/fault.
- In this case: the device will be repaired (if possible), else, replaced and returned at the cost of The Vapery.
- And still within the warranty period, but faulty/non-functional as a result of something other than manufacture defect/fault. (E.g. liquid damage, physically damaged components, etc.).
- In this case: You will be provided with an option to repair (where possible), together with a quote. If approved and once repaired and tested, the device will be returned to The Vapery / customer, at the full cost of the customer.
ITEMS REQUIRING ASSESSMENT / REPAIR: THAT FALL OUTSIDE OF THE STANDARD WARRANTY PERIOD AND / OR CONDITIONS, OR, NOT ORIGINALLY PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM ONE OF THE VAPERY STORES:
- Whether falling either within, or outside of the manufacturers warranty period, but - found to be faulty / non-functional due to causes other than manufacture defect/fault. (E.g. liquid damage, physically damaged components, wear and tear, etc.).
- In this case: The Vapery / manufacturers cannot be held liable for the costs of any transport / assessment / repair fees - and the costs for all of the above will be carried over to the customer.
- Where our technicians are able to confirm a repair job be possible, they / The Vapery shall provide you with a quote, together with option to either a) continue repair (where possible), or b) have the device returned / discarded.
- Please note - courier/transport fees shall fall under the responsibility of the customer to be paid!
- A nominal assessment fee may be charged if the device has been assessed, is repairable, out of warranty, but is opted not to be repaired, depending on the work involved by our technicians.
- All repair work done carries a 2-3 month workmanship guarantee.
- This does not include cover for any new, or unrelated faults, failures or otherwise that may arise during this period!
MONTANA PURCHASE RMA LOOKUP
CENTURION PURCHASE RMA LOOKUP