The Treebox box mod is a zebrawood device that runs from 1 to 75 watts and can regulate temperatures from 200-600°F.
According to SmokTech, the Treebox sets itself apart from other temperature control devices with its ease of use.
SmokTech also implemented another interesting feature with the Treebox box mod. The Treebox utilizes high-frequency dynamic monitoring resistance technology to detect atomizer resistance. This function allows the box to detect resistance levels once every 250 microseconds.
With the added accuracy, I am interested to see how Smok has done with this box mod. It looks beautiful with its authentic zebrawood finish, and the internals of the box seem sufficient. Smok has done a good job lately with their box mods, and hopefully the Treebox follows that same path.
If you are seeking a new temperature control box mod, you should pick a Treebox up to try. Do not miss out on this great deal from The Vapery. Get your own Treebox temperature control box mod for just R1250 and as always, vape on.
- 510 threading connection with spring-loaded center pin
- Made of authentic Zebrawood
- Uses High-frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance Technology
- Variable wattage: 1W to 75W
- Temperature Control: 200-600°F (100-315°C)
- Output voltage: 0.8V~9V
- Resistance range: 0.06~2.00 ohm (TC) / 0.1~3.00 ohm (WC)
- Powered by 1 x 18650 battery