Desire - Mad Dog RDTA Mech kit
The Mad Dog mech mod kit is the first fully integrated kit from Chinese manufacturer Desire. Last year they released the Mad Dog RDA. This kit borrows from that feature set and adds a whopping 7 mL juice capacity below the deck.
The kit stands out, with a striking metallic finish played off against gold-coated detailing. The mod has a hybrid-only connection that connects directly to the RDTA. It also comes with an auxiliary 510 base for use with other mods.
- Mad Dog Mech Mod.
- Dimensions: 89 mm x 25 mm (tube mod only).
- Battery: Single 18650 (not included).
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel | Gold-plating | “Aeronautical material”.
- Spring-loaded magnetic firing button with screw-lock.
- Hybrid top cap only.
- Mad Dog RTDA:
- Dimensions (non-adjustable 510 base): 24 mm x 47 mm (without drip tip) 53.2 mm (inc. drip tip).
- Dimensions (hybrid connection): 24 mm x 36.5 mm (without drip tip) 42.3 mm (inc. drip tip).
- Capacity: 7 mL (stated) 5 mL (realistic).
- ULTEM drip tip (10 mm inner diameter | 16 mm outer diameter).
- Gold-plated 304 stainless steel build deck.
- Central split-post deck design.
- Bottom-fed airflow.
- Airflow holes: 2.4 mm x 8.3 mm.
- Mad Dog mechanical mod.
- Mad Dog RDTA.
- 2 x extra glass tubes.
- 1 x atomizer base (non-adjustable 510 pin).
- Extras: 4 x extra grub screws | 4 x extra cross screws | hex key | o-rings.
- User manual.
*ALL IMAGES SHOWN ARE FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY, ACTUAL PRODUCT AND/OR PACKAGING MAY DIFFER*